The Top 10 Things We Tell Our Valued Customers
At Alexander Body & Fender, we not only believe in providing a high level of service and getting the job done right; we also believe in honest communication and exceptional customer service.
That’s why we recommend that our customers check out our list of top 10 things to know about auto body repairs. Getting into an automobile accident can be so jarring. We want you to be armed with knowledge.
- For most people, a car is the second largest investment they are likely to make. It is extremely important to preserve its value & your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- We provide a Lifetime Warranty on our repairs for as long as you own your car.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. No insurance company “including your own” has the right to tell you to go to a particular shop.
- We will do the negotiating on your claim with the insurance company to make sure your car is repaired back to pre-accident condition.
- There are usually differences in repair estimates. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Quality is not cheap! As we have all learned in life you get what you pay for. So if an insurance company is paying for the repairs you need to take it somewhere where you can get the best quality work, and get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
- Make sure your repair facility has the most modern auto body technology available. We have made a major commitment in our technical equipment. Including: Two Down-draft paint booths (all painted parts are baked in our bake booths). Two Car-O-Liner Frame Racks (to make sure the frame is back to original frame specs from the manufacture). A John Bean Laser Wheel Alignment Machine (to insure that all the suspension is back to factory specifications). A SIKKENS Touch Mix System, that allows us to mix our paint right here.
- We work for YOU, our customer, not the insurance company. We are here to fix your vehicle properly, not save the insurance company money.