Paintless Dent Repair
PDR is an art form. To maintain the “Gold Standard… Since 1928″, we have partnered with specialists in this craft.
From start to finish Alexander Body & Fender provides expert auto hail damage repair. In addition to the skilled technicians, our office staff has years of experience working with most insurance companies. Leave it all to us and we will get you back on the road in your recently beautified auto!
When is PDR an option?
- Small (or even large dents) where the paint is still unblemished
- If the vehicle was manufactured with high-strength metals and resilient paints
- When the dents are not located near the edge of a panel or the panels have no previous repair work.
What are the advantages of PDR?
- The repair is minimally invasive without sanding and painting
- No painting or body filler required to complete the repair
- No new parts required to complete the repair
- With our lifetime transferable warranty, we guarantee the work for as long as you own the vehicle
Why Alexander Body and Fender?
- Some claims may require PDR, parts replacement, paint, and bodywork. ABF is a full-service collision facility which means we are able to repair the additional damage on-site. With PDR-only operations, the additional repairs either wouldn’t be suggested or completed or would require the vehicle owner to go to another establishment.
- Our expertise combines all aspects of the repair process and includes advocating for correct repairs from an insurance company
- We are “THE GOLD STANDARD… SINCE 1928”
Common Questions about Body & Dent Repair
Are you open on Saturday?
Yes, we are open Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM unless otherwise noted.
Where do I get a claim number?
Claim numbers are issued by the insurance company at the time the accident is reported. Just call your insurance company and ask them for the claim number. If the claim has already been started they should have a claim number assigned to your vehicle.
Can you match my cars paint color?
Today’s modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized materials. We have made major investments in equipment that allows us to give a lifetime warranty. We have purchased four (4) angle cameras that look at your paint from four different angles to insure we get proper color match along with our own paint mixing machine. We also have two (2) down-draft baking booths to insure our paint matches the factory finish as close as possible.
How can I get a rental car while my car is being repaired?
If you are in need of a rental car we would be glad to make arrangements for you. We can call the rental company and they will have a car ready for you when you drop your vehicle off. Insurance companies only pay for a rental car if you have that coverage on your policy or you are claimant (meaning you were hit by somebody). If you do not have rental coverage on your policy we do get a discount from the rental company if you tell them you are our customer and to give you our rate. When your car is finished you can leave your rental here, they will come and pick it up at our shop.
Can I get a ride home when I drop off my car for repairs?
Yes, we do offer courtesy rides within a reasonable distance.
How long will the repairs to my vehicle take?
Your advisor can give you an estimate of the time it will take to have your vehicle repaired. There’s always a chance of additional damages that could not be seen at the time of your estimate. This will affect the repair time due to getting an approval from your insurance company, ordering additional parts, or additional labor.
Is there a warranty on the repairs of my vehicle?
Yes. We warranty all repairs with a Lifetime Warranty on our workmanship as long as you own the car. Parts are warranted as per each vendor.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks. And of course cash is always welcomed. Financing is available on all portions of your repairs if approved. Call our staff for details!
What do I do with the insurance check?
Do not cash the insurance check. Bring it with you when you drop off your vehicle for repairs.
Get in Touch
Not every collision requires an estimate. The first step is generally to call us (330) 376-8105 as every insurance carrier has a different process. Our 90+ years of experience allows us to walk you through your unique process with expertise.
No time to call? Fill out the form below and we will call you.