Paintless Dent Repair
PDR is an art form. To maintain the “Gold Standard… Since 1928″, we have partnered with specialists in this craft.
From start to finish Alexander Body & Fender provides expert auto hail damage repair. In addition to the skilled technicians, our office staff has years of experience working with most insurance companies. Leave it all to us and we will get you back on the road in your recently beautified auto!
When is PDR an option?
- Small (or even large dents) where the paint is still unblemished
- If the vehicle was manufactured with high-strength metals and resilient paints
- When the dents are not located near the edge of a panel or the panels have no previous repair work.
What are the advantages of PDR?
- The repair is minimally invasive without sanding and painting
- No painting or body filler required to complete the repair
- No new parts required to complete the repair
- With our lifetime transferable warranty, we guarantee the work for as long as you own the vehicle
Why Alexander Body and Fender?
- Some claims may require PDR, parts replacement, paint, and bodywork. ABF is a full-service collision facility which means we are able to repair the additional damage on-site. With PDR-only operations, the additional repairs either wouldn’t be suggested or completed or would require the vehicle owner to go to another establishment.
- Our expertise combines all aspects of the repair process and includes advocating for correct repairs from an insurance company
- We are “THE GOLD STANDARD… SINCE 1928”